I have sold my lost souls painting and must ship it out tomorrow. Selling paintings is like selling children, never easy to let them go but then again there is one less kid to trip over... I think I may have sold my last supper and that is a good thing--That child is very large and consumes a lot of my space and stares at me when I sleep. She was in the NY Post and got me in a little trouble. Like children you can always make more paintings but the government sends me no checks for squeezing out more each day.
happy Holidays!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alice in Winter Watercolor
12 x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor
-
I was never a huge fan of collage as I thought it a place for people who cannot draw but liked to use scissors and glue. As time went on...
-
alexgardega@gmail.com 917 400 1317
-
If I could tell one thing to other artists it would be this very simple truth or Axiom: "Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ev...
No comments:
Post a Comment