I woke up at 4:27 Am today to start my day and Have my pepsi and read my six newspapers online andthen to my emails. I canot read the post online for some reason I have to hold it in my hands so I go out into cold morning of NYC and buy one. I find it funny when I read my emails that people comment that I am either A) liberal or B) conservative or C) insane--- Alex is neither, although C is another story. I have dipped my toes into the cool waters of both schools of thought and I have decided, in the end, that it is best being alex and that is the school of thought I prefer which is 100% independent, unadulterated, non homogenized , and onlypartially dumbed down by flouridated water and TV. Alex- think is free of groupthink and cares little for consensus. Alex- think requires me to mentally push the envelope at all times as far as I can in order to discover the fruits that lie beyond the grasp of normal-think. As a caterpillar on the end of realities branch, I reach outward into the emptiness of space time and half the time I have no clue.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alice in Winter Watercolor
12 x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor
-
I was never a huge fan of collage as I thought it a place for people who cannot draw but liked to use scissors and glue. As time went on...
-
alexgardega@gmail.com 917 400 1317
-
If I could tell one thing to other artists it would be this very simple truth or Axiom: "Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ev...
No comments:
Post a Comment