http://www.manhattanhouse.com/mhvideo.html
On memorial day I was asked to fill in for a video about the Manhattan House. It is a famous building in NYC. I was paid a lot of money to pretend I was rich and married and to sit on a couch and read the paper. I am somwhere in this video but I havent seen myself yet.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alice in Winter Watercolor
12 x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor
-
I was never a huge fan of collage as I thought it a place for people who cannot draw but liked to use scissors and glue. As time went on...
-
alexgardega@gmail.com 917 400 1317
-
If I could tell one thing to other artists it would be this very simple truth or Axiom: "Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ev...
No comments:
Post a Comment