I have locked horns with the devil that is my Mcsorleys painting and the mountain side is steep, my footing sketchy, and the hour late. All paintings go through phases and I will share them with you because they parallel the emotional process of making art.
1) peaceful beginning and happy progress.
2) manual labor without much thought.
3) brutal questions and agony.
4) more agony
5) breakthrough and or utter failure and despair.
6) triumph like alexander in egypt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alice in Winter Watercolor
12 x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor
-
I was never a huge fan of collage as I thought it a place for people who cannot draw but liked to use scissors and glue. As time went on...
-
alexgardega@gmail.com 917 400 1317
-
If I could tell one thing to other artists it would be this very simple truth or Axiom: "Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ev...
No comments:
Post a Comment