It is tres easy to like van gogh and he is an artist who is not without his faults. He is also an artist with a heart the size of mexico. For all of his faults his passion and his heart over shine any weakness of skill or facility of technique. PASSION is the corner stone of art, not drawing, geometry, or technique. PASSION. Technique without passion is as about as useless as legs without knees. Passion without skill is equally as useless and there is a middle ground for the chess game of madness to be played. I have decided tonight out of the kindness of my heart to show my humble followers the difference between fine art and "pet fotogrpahy" (the f is intentional)
My example is played out in the two following videos, you decide...remember--- kitsch is better than irony.
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alice in Winter Watercolor
12 x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor
-
I was never a huge fan of collage as I thought it a place for people who cannot draw but liked to use scissors and glue. As time went on...
-
alexgardega@gmail.com 917 400 1317
-
If I could tell one thing to other artists it would be this very simple truth or Axiom: "Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ev...
No comments:
Post a Comment