it seems today facsim is dressed in a peculiar shade of orwellian green and the sheep are more than happy to feed on this green and be lead to a long and painful fleecing. I guess it is clever, a sneak attack dressed in the clothing of saving something but the cost will be high and freedoms are nolonger prized by men as precious jewels.
alex
Monday, December 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alice in Winter Watercolor
12 x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor
-
I was never a huge fan of collage as I thought it a place for people who cannot draw but liked to use scissors and glue. As time went on...
-
alexgardega@gmail.com 917 400 1317
-
If I could tell one thing to other artists it would be this very simple truth or Axiom: "Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ev...
No comments:
Post a Comment