I am a true american mutt. I have german blood, scotch irish, american indian and some russian on my dad's father's side. I found out recently for the first time what happened to my fathers great grandfather and why he fled russia. It is a story I had never knew but it is so fantastic it is fitting for the craziness that has been life. One day I may share the info. It involves assassination plots and czars and much oddness. It all adds up, alex, it all adds up..methinks...
on a side note I had such an amazing dream last night that I got out of bed at three and wrote the entire thing down for an hour in story form as I was finishing my computer decided to shut itself down to update the system and it didnot bother saving my story. I have a photographic memory of things I write so I will re-write it today. When I sell my first woman painting I will burn all my computers in a bonfire on the hudson river and buy a mac. I hope bill gates chokes on a tofu burger.
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alice in Winter Watercolor
12 x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor
-
I was never a huge fan of collage as I thought it a place for people who cannot draw but liked to use scissors and glue. As time went on...
-
alexgardega@gmail.com 917 400 1317
-
If I could tell one thing to other artists it would be this very simple truth or Axiom: "Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ev...
No comments:
Post a Comment