The scientists involved with the global warming scandal at the university of east anglea (or some such name) have admitted that they destroyed all the raw data. Scientists are never supposed to destroy the raw data, it is supposed to be made avaiable for peer review. Even I know that you save your raw data (and I am just a dumb artist.) Maybe they ran out of file cabinets and instead of paying for a new one they spent all the money on paper shredders. Even a high school earth science teacher understands you save your raw data. Throwing away your raw data is sketchy.
here is a related article.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/environment/article6936328.ece
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alice in Winter Watercolor
12 x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor
-
I was never a huge fan of collage as I thought it a place for people who cannot draw but liked to use scissors and glue. As time went on...
-
alexgardega@gmail.com 917 400 1317
-
If I could tell one thing to other artists it would be this very simple truth or Axiom: "Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ev...
No comments:
Post a Comment