Out of my train window I saw kids in the projects building a snowman. It was a nice vision, a fleeting one. I often think about the ten million things you see in your life that pass by hardly noticed and forgotten an hour later. The memory often requires extreme pain or joy to remember an event or at least to put the old yellow hi-liter on it. Everything else falls to the ground like a snowflake, lost among a million other visions or thoughts...train blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alice in Winter Watercolor
12 x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor
-
I was never a huge fan of collage as I thought it a place for people who cannot draw but liked to use scissors and glue. As time went on...
-
alexgardega@gmail.com 917 400 1317
-
If I could tell one thing to other artists it would be this very simple truth or Axiom: "Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ev...
No comments:
Post a Comment