To all my moscow friends, I hope you are surviving the fires and the smog. I take pleasure in knowing that people in other countries read my crap because If I am going to waste my time typing it, Then I want people wasting time reading it. Misery loves company and we are all genetically linked lazy slobs with too much time to waste. God bless moscow.
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alice in Winter Watercolor
12 x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor
-
I was never a huge fan of collage as I thought it a place for people who cannot draw but liked to use scissors and glue. As time went on...
-
alexgardega@gmail.com 917 400 1317
-
If I could tell one thing to other artists it would be this very simple truth or Axiom: "Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ev...
No comments:
Post a Comment