I am going to take you through a project I am working on (one of five projects) This rough sketch will soon be a large window installed in a mausoleum. I am dealing with the issue of crossbars in the window but there isnt much that can be done about that..you work with what you have to work with in art. I love the idea of little scrappy sketches becoming solid, becoming real..sometimes I sketch little ideas or inventions on napkins and they grow outward I get a kick manifesting such things into solid reality.
this is the second of five windows..Im behind on this project..must get it in gear. I am juggling a lot, straight through until spring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alice in Winter Watercolor
12 x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor
-
I was never a huge fan of collage as I thought it a place for people who cannot draw but liked to use scissors and glue. As time went on...
-
alexgardega@gmail.com 917 400 1317
-
If I could tell one thing to other artists it would be this very simple truth or Axiom: "Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ev...

No comments:
Post a Comment