I have a fear that the Fukushima plant in japan is going into full meltdown. The roof blew off and to me this means there has to be a breach of the coolant water. If those rods dont stay cool you will get a three mile/ Chernobyl disaster except these are much larger than the chernobyl reactor. At the very least the steam released is radioactive but much preferred to a meltdown. There are five plants in Japan with issues right now. Can you imagine this kind of thing on an island as small and tightly packed as Japan? If these things leak then we in North America can expect with radiation down the road as we did after chernobyl (in our rain)..If you live near a reactor you need to own Potassium Iodine pills. This will save your thyroid gland.
Theres no swimming in the heavy eater, no singing in the acid rain...red alert. red alert..N.P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alice in Winter Watercolor
12 x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor
-
I was never a huge fan of collage as I thought it a place for people who cannot draw but liked to use scissors and glue. As time went on...
-
alexgardega@gmail.com 917 400 1317
-
If I could tell one thing to other artists it would be this very simple truth or Axiom: "Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ev...
No comments:
Post a Comment