I went out one night and I was in an Irish bar listening to an irish bartender complain about Bloomberg and his Irish insults. I told him to give me a napkin, I will handle this. I drew a simple sketch (no memory of doing it thanks to red wine) I woke up in the morning with the napkin on the floor and said damn that is good. Being an extremist, I have made the shirts...follow through on your little sketches...never slack. I hope this doesnt offend anyone, for me it was a design solution. Im not Irish so I wasnt offended. But this is damn good design..simple and solid...If you have an idea you make it happen. Get it done or go home. People are dying for these shirts but I am busy...I need 6 arms. Ill sell the ones I have made but I am too busy to focus on it...VIVA GARDEGA!
Monday, March 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alice in Winter Watercolor
12 x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor
-
I was never a huge fan of collage as I thought it a place for people who cannot draw but liked to use scissors and glue. As time went on...
-
alexgardega@gmail.com 917 400 1317
-
If I could tell one thing to other artists it would be this very simple truth or Axiom: "Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ev...

No comments:
Post a Comment