I fear the worst for Japan. The gov. there has a history of disinfo. regarding anything to do with nuclear radiation leaks etc. T have a feeling we me have six full meltdowns in Japan. That is probably one of the worse disasters man has ever faced. I think the tradewinds will carry that amount of radiation to the US and If I was california I would be concerned, especially. The radiation will go into the ocean, into the fish and amrine life all around Japan. This is a waking nightmare. You cannot wake from a waking nightmare, there isnt that moment of opening your eyes and realizing it was all a bad dream. When you open your eyes the monster is still at the end of your bed. Off to deliver art..I think all americans should have storable food and water..it cant hurt.
Monday, March 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alice in Winter Watercolor
12 x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor
-
I was never a huge fan of collage as I thought it a place for people who cannot draw but liked to use scissors and glue. As time went on...
-
alexgardega@gmail.com 917 400 1317
-
If I could tell one thing to other artists it would be this very simple truth or Axiom: "Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ev...
No comments:
Post a Comment