I will upload new work for sale today..watercolors and an oil painting tonight..spring has sprung and I am a happy man...this winter was hell and march and april were wretched but the golden eye of the sun now shines on us....I am ready for some fun in my life, last 6 months were work hell..now I am going to have some fun...maybe even try dating again...If you work 7 days a week it doesnt help relationships but I can work 6 days now. Will load up new art today for sale.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alice in Winter Watercolor
12 x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor
-
I was never a huge fan of collage as I thought it a place for people who cannot draw but liked to use scissors and glue. As time went on...
-
alexgardega@gmail.com 917 400 1317
-
If I could tell one thing to other artists it would be this very simple truth or Axiom: "Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ev...
No comments:
Post a Comment