I cant believe that a seventeen year old kid figured out how to unlock the iphone so it can be used with other carriers. He is from new jersey and the phone is now up for bid for 41,000 dollars on ebay. (I'll bet that apple or ATT is one of the bidders as they are interested in following his steps to prevent such action.) Here is his blog!
http://iphonejtag.blogspot.com/
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alice in Winter Watercolor
12 x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor
-
I was never a huge fan of collage as I thought it a place for people who cannot draw but liked to use scissors and glue. As time went on...
-
alexgardega@gmail.com 917 400 1317
-
If I could tell one thing to other artists it would be this very simple truth or Axiom: "Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ev...
No comments:
Post a Comment