I have a new website for my glass work/ company. It is a work in progress. I think I have to get rid of the bad photo of me that was in City Hall News. Regardless, It will be done within the week. It is not a groundbreaking website but It will serve its purpose and I am always working and upgrading my websites.
http://www.bluelineglass.com/index.php
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alice in Winter Watercolor
12 x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor
-
I was never a huge fan of collage as I thought it a place for people who cannot draw but liked to use scissors and glue. As time went on...
-
alexgardega@gmail.com 917 400 1317
-
If I could tell one thing to other artists it would be this very simple truth or Axiom: "Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ev...
No comments:
Post a Comment