Gardega will not be microchipped and I feel sorry for the white coated geek who one day tries to inject me with a "a chip" He will probably get the full can of Texas whip- ass. Not the half can. A half can is more than most could want to open. Some things just seem to go against the basic flow of nature in my mind and chips in humans is one of them..I was born a rebel and I will die a rebel and there will be no dog/ pet-locating chip on my person...nope.
http://www.gpb.org/news/2010/02/04/ga-senate-passes-bill-opposing-involuntary-microchips
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alice in Winter Watercolor
12 x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor
-
I was never a huge fan of collage as I thought it a place for people who cannot draw but liked to use scissors and glue. As time went on...
-
alexgardega@gmail.com 917 400 1317
-
If I could tell one thing to other artists it would be this very simple truth or Axiom: "Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ev...
No comments:
Post a Comment