Monday, May 28, 2007

Im back!

Took a much needed break, now I am dying to get working today! I have ten good hours of uploading and working ahead today so keep an eye out. I am flying to LA soon to paint new Strange worlds on my dark little corner of Santa Monica beach. I don't feel right painting those any where else as strange as it sounds. Met with a big supporter and fan yesterday in NYC-- Mary from 103.9 WSAN in westchester...(I hope I have call letters right will check in a minute.) I also made some nice sketches and watercolors from the Boathouse in central park. I swear it is paradise there with the impressionist light and the boats and gondola floating about. Very Parisian-- without the airfare. Stay tuned today is a big day as I slacked a bit yesterday! I should have 15 new works up today. God bless our veterans!

alex

1 comment:

  1. Slacked! You could at the very least give our time a better description than "slacking." Perhaps you were gathering inspiration and making worldwide contacts via a brilliant San Francisco writer, a beautiful day, and a few aligned stars. Slacked...geez! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor