Thursday, May 24, 2007

PAY PAL

If you must have a nude bather or a dancer series you can Pay Pal or Snail mail check me 175.00 with specific instructions and I will guarantee one, Otherwise it is a matter of calling me or bidding on Ebay or staying up tonight until 3 or 4. you can still buy a ten dollar sketch! I am a man of word so send money to above info! I have a lot of really stellar Santa Monica Beach Strange World Series left but they are 300.00 and up and for serious inquiries only! I am offering VIP service to people who spend over 300 total to view works before they are offered to public via this forum.



Namaste

alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor