Tuesday, June 19, 2007

comments

Someone left me some less than kind comments last night I would like to address. Firstly, they let me know "Picasso sucks!" because "he drained the life out of all the women he was with." By this criteria you would also call Norman Mailer and Hunter S. Thompson bad writers. Perhaps one could pay attention to what matters--- his canvases (at least his early ones). Another thing about Picasso is he had Courage. Something you have proven you are devoid of, hence the anonymous after your comment. Second, I should quit complaining about my starving period because I live near the water and must be rich. No I am not rich, I work eighteen hour days and sleep 4 to 5 hours an night because I happen to believe my work is worth it. I also want to make sure when you awake each morning to see my "bad art" there will be plenty of new stuff for you not to like as you peruse my site!

Danke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor