Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Good Morning

Hey--big day with assistant today. We had a few contacts from some people who have not received their art yet. Rest assured that any late orders will be handled today...Someone mentioned that I have been posting less actual pieces so I thought I would reply---I am trying to focus now on more substantial works (oils and watercolors.) After packing and shipping over 600 drawings I have come to this conclusion honestly. I will try to get two to three decent pieces up a day and of course some genius dribble as well. I am still selling some ten dollar works if anyone wants to mail me a check or paypal. I have a new website coming on line by the end of the month, not up yet but it will be a chance to view my work in a less linear fashion...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor