Friday, June 1, 2007

good morning

Hello America,

Its 6:20 AM E.S.T, I meant to get up in the middle of the night as I usually do and load up work to ebay as many of my pieces are ending in auction at same time or have sold early. In true slacker style I slept through to this morning. I will try to get some work up ASAP. I have lunch and dinner dates with some great clients in NYC so I will not be back until tonight. I will try to get work up before I head into to NYC, I feel naked without at least 15 pieces up for people to view. I have not run out of work I just got lazy. I also learned that if I put buy it now prices on Ebay I can't control when the auction ends and plan ahead to when my next work goes up...live and learn...Hope everyone has a nice day. Did I make any sense here? I thought not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor