Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Monday

We have some remaining shipping to go out today and then I can focus on making art again. I may be posting a bit less art but it will be more finished work. I have some Landscapes, seascapes, dancers lined up to paint and I am looking forward to hitting the easel. I have hired models as well including a professional ballerina. I figured out how to install a guest book on the site so people can sign in and a counter so I can see how many people a day view this self-important tripe. I am sure I will still come across some old sketches and drawings but I am excited to start posting new pieces. I have a second website going up this month that will give a broader view of my work as I find the blog format kind of linear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor