Monday, June 18, 2007

Victory

Today we achieved a victory of Napoleonic proportions! My assistant and I finally mailed all the work requested by clients starting from may 17. We mailed over 600 pieces by our latest estimates and we know all the postal employees by name. There are the new requests to deal with but that is easily handled and now I can begin to paint and create again and do what I am useful for. We still have art for anyone who wants it, simply follow instructions atop blog. I can focus now on paintings and and other work I have been seriously neglecting. I will be posting new work each day but it will be less sketches and more finished work and paintings. We thank every single person who bought art and helped us create this reality. We will create an ongoing mailing list of customers so if you purchased art with a check please email us so we can put you in a data bank. If you are new to the site please give us your email via the guestbook and we will give you updates etc. We have an upcoming painting event in NYC this month we will release that info soon.

thanks,

alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor