Sunday, August 5, 2007

my drafting table


I was looking tonight at my drafting table where I do my non- easel work. I realized it had some character in it's own right. If you look closely by chance you will see a dragon fly had landed on it (I did not see it until after I took the photo.) You could never intentionally make an abstract painting as good as this because you would screw it up by thinking too much. Da vinci suggested throwing a sponge against a wall to get random effects in which you could see armies and clouds and other such things to use as a basis for your art. I bought this table in 2002 for $25 dollars at a garage sale in dobbs ferry ny. I think I have done about 3000-4000 pictures on this table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor