Sunday, August 26, 2007

New Drawing---sacred feminine


I drew this tonight as a drawing I intend to glass carve in glass this month. It is a 24" x 30" pencil drawing. I like this piece and will definitely make a glass carving of it. I drew four such designs tonight to take a break from my deadlines. I am selling these original glass designs for $100.00 dollars each. I am not putting these on ebay as I am sick of loading stuff up onto ebay. If anyone wants these just email me and I will take first email. I don't care how you want to pay, I'll take pelts and wampum as long as I don't have to fill out ebay forms...This piece rocks (even though I drew it) and the glass carving will enlighten somebody's life somewhere on this blue marble of ours! I am a little hesitant of posting works before they have been carved into glass but it aint gonna kill me...genius never dies but cowards die a thousand deaths.

alexgardega@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor