Thursday, October 18, 2007

Avant Gallery

I will have some glass pieces for sale at the opening of Avant Gallery in miami beach in the first week of dec. I will be down there for the entire week, so any florida collectors can join me for drinks and I can get you on the list. Miami galleries have their own special styles so I think my classical surrealism and oil paintings will stay in my New York galleries. I will be carving some new glass pieces for the opening and look forward to my first break away from NY in a long time. I am sure it will be a truly surreal miami affair. I am looking forward to art basel as well.

1 comment:

  1. trying to find where exactly you will be showing at art basel in miami. address please?

    ReplyDelete

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor