Monday, October 1, 2007

NASA MARS CAVES


I came across this image on the NASA website that claims to have found "caves" on the Martian surface. I can't believe they are so naive. If you look closely you will that the surface markings are "raised." The light source is from the right in these photos. These are not craters but raised surface "bumps." The dark "caves" are actually shadows of raised projections. If you take a pebble and light it from the right side with a very bright light you will see what I mean. I cant believe they don't get this. It almost seems like propaganda and the F image doesnt seem to be an actual hole at all but a mistake or a black spot. i will make a drawing to show what I mean later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor