Wednesday, October 24, 2007

the new apsotles update


Here is the latest version of my "media" painting. I don't think I will post anymore pics of it until it is all finished. (I am hoping that will be tonight sometime.) There are always a million things I would like to do differently if I had six months to work on such a large piece but sometimes you have to get things done in time frames and you kneel worship at the alter of deadlines. Sometimes deadlines bring out good things as well. Behind the painting is my main living room window so this painting has blocked my light for a month and has in a sense become my window. Soon this painting will be beamed via media into millions of homes which is one of the purposes I painted it for, I will explain that when the time comes. . Begin with the end in mind. (my favorite saying)

1 comment:

  1. Please tell us when...we don't want to miss it!!

    ReplyDelete

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor