Monday, October 22, 2007

Ophelia


I managed to layout four Ophelia glass pieces today. (Shown is the original Ophelia that hangs at my parents house.) I am making a run of 16 x 20 glass pieces that I call the Ophelia Suite. I am only going to alter small things on each piece such as the necklace. They will be like prints except carved in glass and each one executed by hand. I used to sell these for around $3,600.00 in galleries but now I am going to ask for $5,000.00. I think I will make a maximum of 25 Ophelia's then sell the original drawing. Glass is a timeless medium so I like to try to achieve a timeless image. I will also keep selling archival prints of the piece (not glass) as well. They are $100.00 now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor