Saturday, October 27, 2007

saturday

I had a few biz meetings in NYC yesterday, I was thinking about meeting a few clients/ friends after but I was exhausted and took an early train home. Today I will finish my last supper as far as the figures go and tomorrow I will work on final details. I must start a Brooklyn Bridge book cover on Sunday. Today I have my meeting to finalize the beginning of my Da Vinci ceiling mural as well which begins on Nov. 3. I will update images today as well. I am gettingback my original book cover paintings so I will be putting all of them up for sale...I guess there is about thirty of them by now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor