Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Woman with helmet



I have my miami ticket and dates so I am excited to escape the studio for the first time in over a year. I am selling off a lot of work to help fund my trip so I don't have to go chase down a commercial project that will interfere with my fine art. This is a study for a glass piece I will carve next week. Iam selling this for $75.00 if anyone wants it, the original glass piece I make from this will sell for around $5,000.00 but it will have to be framed and illuminated etc. It is about 2 foot by three foot high...you can just email me to secure it as I am trying to do less ebay because I pay thousands in fees to them...It is pencil on white paper (not cream) and is a part of my Ophelia suite.

alexgardega@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor