Wednesday, November 21, 2007

photo of mural

Here is a photo from an Iphone by Martin. Martin is a multi- talented person who did all the wood working in the wine cellar and does tech work and photography as well. (He also tells a good story that kept me going often when I was running out of steam on the ceiling.) He is the man with the devious grin and the beard if you watched the mural cam at all.... I think the Iphone did a nice job considering its not a digicam for the most part. Later in the day a photographer took photos but she has not emailed them yet. I will post those when they arrive... I decided to work on Friday as well as we made some last minute changes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor