Friday, December 28, 2007

backwards writing

I found a drawing from my childhood today and on the back was a bunch of math problems. I noticed that half my numbers were written backwards and I realized by the patterns that I was making my numbers backwards on purpose. As a young adult I realized that I can write backwards as fast as I can write forwards---I do not even have to think about it, I just do it. I can also write upside down and backwards (although I have to pay attention to do that well.) I think the fact that Da Vinci wrote backwards because he was lefty holds no rain water. It probably has to do with not wanting to let his ideas get stolen. I suppose I have some form of dyslexia but it doesnt really bother me because I like to think backwards, it is easier to back into the garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor