Friday, December 21, 2007

friday

Good morning everybody. After speaking to many of my collectors and friends I have determined that people want me to upload new work for sale to the site and I will spend all day doing just that. Like many artists I have been spread thin among projects but I am determined to keep this site alive and interesting. I will be drawing and painting for eight hours today with one break to deliver something. I will load up at least ten new works today. It is funny how keeping oneself afloat as an artist is the very motivating factor which makes you hit the art table... It is nice to have my mural behind me and soon I need to start my St. sebastian painting for CFM gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor