Thursday, December 27, 2007

the great discovery! Ribera paints Dali!!!






I was researching St. Sebastian today and found a painting by the great Spanish painter Ribera. There was something about the face that would not leave my genius alone. Gardega soon went to his great memory bank and realized that he had made another discovery for the ages! Notice Dalis face on time magazine in 1936 and notice him again before he was born as a model for the painter Ribera in 1621. If I do not get feedback on this I will break my pencils!

1 comment:

  1. Fascinating, a premonition of genius...are you aware of any other examples?

    I hope your pencils are still intact:)

    ReplyDelete

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor