Monday, December 17, 2007

happy holidays from gardega!

I decided it is my duty as a human and artist to share with you my unlocking of the geometric secrets of the last supper. I am not interested in the patenting of my genius, I will share it with you for free as a holiday gift to all my faithful supporters! viva leonardo! I cannot stand that leonardo had been coded and eroded and toaded and so and.... The only mystery to the last supper is the sacred geometry that created her. Most artists think geometry is the name of the small man from fantasy island but I am here to save the misguided and shed some light on the brilliance of leonardo so we can prevent the further yellowing of the varnish of his genius by fools.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor