Monday, December 10, 2007

happy monday

Today it is a bit of a cold a wet day in new york. I will be finishing my mural work today and then I will be starting a painting of the statue of liberty for the NYC Yellow Page cover. I may show the process of the book cover. I was invited to a Christmas party at the home where I painted my Da Vinci ceiling so I will be there on the 20th. After the Statue of liberty alex will begin his painting of st. Sebastian for an upcoming theme show in a NYC Gallery. I am not sure if St. Sebastian will be a glass carving or an oil painting. I received in the mail yesterday my copy of the dali novel titled "hidden faces." I am thinking of reading the entire novel aloud and recording for youtube as I am sure no one else has done that yet. I am waiting for my letter from the clinton's thanking me for my glass rendered portrait of hillary. I never vote because my split personality would vote against itself thereby canceling the purpose of voting and taking time away from my artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor