Friday, December 14, 2007

illustration


I had half an hour this morning to do an illustration for citizens against government waste in washington DC. I do these for free and always try to do a decent job but I usually have no time and have to "get er done" before they go to print....they are a non- partisan group whose mission is simply to stop the government from buying $14,000 toilet plungers or starting a $3,000,000 thimble museum ...I dont even remember how or why I started doing their covers but they are worth doing. I am only posting it because it is for a good cause...please understand I had half an hour to finish entire piece..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor