Tuesday, December 11, 2007

pancho


This was one of the best pets I ever owned. He was an exotic chicken that used to come up to my feet just to be picked up everyday. We gave him away when my family moved and I still miss the little bugger. I hate to say it but I never really truly named him but I would call him pancho sometimes for fun. I wonder if he is in chicken heaven or does he still walk among the earth chickens. When he would come up to me he would feign that he wanted to run away and let himself get caught. Its the little things in life that make it worth pecking around.

1 comment:

  1. I think I saw Pancho in Key West, where the chickens roam free. He was on the back of scooter holding his beer in a plastic cup, checking out the cute hens at the Sunset Party at Mallory Square. Lord knows where the "peck" he is now...

    ReplyDelete

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor