Sunday, January 27, 2008

Landscape age 15---by gardega


I painted this when I was 14 or 15. I made it up out of my head as I was, and am, apt to do. It is the eternal, internal landscape that matters to me. Notice the lovely flowing water in this painting...Notice how it is fluoride free and pure. It is essentially wrong to add fluoride to our drinking water as I have mentioned before and will again. Fluoride is a toxin and and I would rather have bad teeth than have the government add toxins to my water. Someone left a comment on the previous entry regarding fluoride and a petition to stop the fluoridation of drinking water. I awoke at 4am to start my day and as usual I went to 7-11 to get my Pepsi Big Gulp. While there, I noticed The Post had not arrived yet. You know you are up early when you beat the paper to 7-11.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor