Monday, February 18, 2008

two suns in the sunset...


I was on ebay tonight looking for artwork and old prints to buy when I came across a picture that made my hair stand up a bit. I found a picture by an artist I have never heard of before--he is from California. I will let you look at the reason I was taken aback by his painting. I had to put our pictures side by side to demonstrate. I am not sure if he was a well know artist etc. I wished I could afford to buy his painting so I could hang it up. Next to my copy of my own picture. I am not sure who owns my original of "the other side." this wholes thing reminds me of a roger waters song..







No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor