Monday, March 31, 2008

table top--by gardega

I carved a table top for a lady in Brooklyn today. It weighed two hundred pounds and I had no assistant so I had to carry it. The scary part was trying to put it down gently on an expensive Jade base. I survived (as did the table) and and she was very happy. Will post photos in an hour as I left my camera in my vehicle. The table top design was based off the jade urn base and I thought it worked pretty nicely. It is nice to make art for nice people and not miserable people. She was a sweet lady and proof that age/ life/ time doesn't have to make you dour. (unless, of course, you make art for a living.) Photo come up in one hour. I am planning nyc Dali party in mid-May. so I expect all to attend ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor