Thursday, July 24, 2008

old magazine

I found a person selling old magazines on the street. A nicely dressed lady was selling jewelry and American Rifleman magazines. The magazines are from the 30's to the 60's. For some reason I find them very interesting, the old illustrations are great and the articles and photos as well. You can really see how magazines changed as you go from the thirties to the later 50's and 60's. There is more great refernce and ideas to be had out of the ten magazines I bought than I care to mention. I never owned a gun, I should never own a gun. I should barely own scissors. I think people should have the right to own guns to protect themselves from crime but I would just wind up shooting my own foot off. I will scan some of the drawings from inside soon...

1 comment:

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor