Thursday, August 14, 2008

media update

As you may know I am a big fan of george orwell and consider him an important artist and writer. the more I analyze the media the more fearful I become. I will give you an example. What happened recently in Russia is totally misrepresented in the media. Georgia attacked Russia by attacking Ossetia first and killing over 3,00 people and destroying an entire city. The media has ignored that fact and only mentions Russia attacking Georgia. I have no horse in this race but the disinfo is astounding. If you do your own research you can find out a lot in this world. The mass media is not to be trusted but rather ignored. I am surprised most Americans don't think Russia attacked Georgia to steal our peacches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor