Thursday, August 14, 2008

the seasons

I generally am not inspired to paint in the summer. My creativity for some reasons is at its zenith in fall and winter..Lately the air has cooled a bit as we lose our grip on summer and slide toward the inevitable fall and winter. Winter I hate but I paint a lot and get work done at my easel (indoors). Today I am inspired to paint some new strange world paintings, for those who are new to my site I will explain later...I am going to trek to art store and buy a bunch of good watercolor paper and make some art today...deadlines be damned--- I am in the mood to paint what I want to paint today--will upload as I go...It is good to be greedy and selfish when you are inspired to make art...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor