Thursday, September 11, 2008

alex explains global warming

I dont have a TV so if I am not making art I research and study things.

this is my latest study.



the coldest point in the last 10,000 years was roughly 0ne hundred and forty years ago --this is known as the little ice age.


this ended around 1875. (this is also incidentally when man began to make his first recored meteorological observations. )


we began taking serious readings of climate at its lowest point in the last ten thousand years.


It seems natural that temperatures will rise up from their lowest level in 10,000 years. I think we should not be too quick to worry about global warming. we should worry more about the effects of TV on humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor