Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It seems that financial institutions are crumbling around us. The artist ( I uses the word loosely) damien hirst is having a large auction of his work at sothebys, he is bypassing his dealers and selling direct. I am curious if he does well given the circumstances. I will one day be rich so I can start a school of renaissance art and dedicate my life to the study and teaching of the old masters. In one week I will be done with these glass deadlines and I can draw and paint again..I will post my pictures of my glass progress. sorry for my lack of attention to this lately "been so busy with the washing of the dishes" as peter gabriel once said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor