Friday, November 14, 2008

The best movie I never made.

I had a dream last night that I found a DVD of a movie I made. The only problem was I couldnt remember making the movie at all so I sat down and watched it. It was about 3o minutes of greatness and it also made no sense and was non-linear and had no plot. It was just one visual of daily life in america to the next but very surreal. I could never make a movie as good as I dreamt and now it is lost to the ether. I do remember it had a very strange breakfast of champions vonnegut feel but that is all I can recall. True genius is found in the unconscious. One need only move out of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor